Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwich Recipe
This is a delicious recipe for beef sandwiches which you can easily cook in a crock pot.
• 1 beef tip sirloin roast (4.5 pounds), cut in half
• 1 can (14 oz) beef broth
• 1 can (12 oz) beer or additional beef broth
• 1 cup water
• 1/4 cup cider vinegar
• 1 envelope onion soup mix
• 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
• 1 garlic glove, minced
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 10 Italian Sandwich rolls (6 inches)
Place roast in slow cooker. Combine the broth, beer, water, vinegar, soup mix, salad dressing mix, garlic, and basil; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
Shred meat with two forks. Add meat to Italian rolls. Enjoy.
BURN OFF THOSE CALORIES with this FREE Seven Day High-Intensity Fitness Challenge. Join by filling out the form below ⇓